Welcome!!

Welcome to my blog. I am a Plaintiff currently involved in the Vioxx Litigation. I will NOT be signing the documents!! I appreciate any comments you would like to make or leave.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Tired Of Being The Victim

I am about to become a victim of big business again. The very first time I believe I was victimized by this particular big business (Merck) was when my doctor prescribed Vioxx for my arthritis pain, through no fault of his own.

I was not in great health, but I was doing really well controlling my diabetes, I was walking a mile a day about 3 days a week. I was eating healthier (more veggies, fruits, chicken, fish, etc.)

I had been taking Vioxx since 1999. Unaware as most vioxx users were to the side effects of this "wonder drug". In 2001 I suffered a massive heart attack and darned near died. Instead thanks to some wonderful doctors and a great hospital, I received what they now term a CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft). In layman's terms a quadruple bypass. Since 2001, I have been given many medications because of this bypass surgery. I now take a total of 18 pills a day as well as insulin (2 different types) every day. Now because of this, my Eligibility as a Claimant may now be in question.

I am writing this blog because as most of you have heard of the Vioxx litigation, and recently the news has told of the "Settlement" that Merck is offering. What most of you do not know is the ridiculous terms of the "settlement" that we plaintiffs have to agree to in order to settle.

For more information visit the plaintiffs group

No comments: