Welcome!!

Welcome to my blog. I am a Plaintiff currently involved in the Vioxx Litigation. I will NOT be signing the documents!! I appreciate any comments you would like to make or leave.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Doctor's Statement

Below is a statement posted on VPEG by David Egilman, MD. The good doctor has included his own titles and address to show his qualifications.

"I am a physician & served as a witness at the request of plaintiffs in this litigation. I have seen or had access to most of the Merck documents. Most of the most important documents that demonstrate fraud and marketing practices have not been made public.

I believe individual plaintiffs have the right to see these documents & insist that they be made public. This would benefit public health.

David Egilman, MD, MPH

Clinical Associate Professor

Department of Community Health

Brown University

8 North Main Street

Suite 404

Attleboro, MA 02703"


Just what are the documents that the doctor speaks of and why haven't the plaintiffs' attorneys brought them foreword?

I think we would all like to know why.

There is a repository of documents in this case, that is located in New Orleans, that only lawyers are allowed to look at. Let's make them public so we can all know just how dangerous Merck is.

For more information go to VPEG



No comments: